Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
In the course of operating a web site, certain information may be collected automatically in logs or by cookies. A cookie is an electronic file that contains unique information a web site can use to track such things as passwords, lists of pages you’ve visited, and the date when you last looked at a specific page. It can be used to identify your session at a particular web site. A cookie is often used to identify the items selected for a specific shopping cart application or to verify that you have registered for use of particular portions of a web site. A cookie may also be used for site management functions. As a part of site management, information is collected for analysis and statistical purposes. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information. It will not be released to any outside parties unless legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings, or pursuant to any other legal or statutory request.
Additionally, the following information may be collected as part of this site's management for analysis and statistical purposes:
- User Client hostname – The hostname (or IP address if Domain Name Server is disabled) of the user/client requesting access.
- HTTP header, "user-agent" – The user-agent information includes the type of browser, its version, and the operating system it’s using.
- HTTP header, "referrer" – The referrer specifies the page from which the client accessed the current page.
- System date – The date and time of the user/client request.
- Full request – The exact request made by the user/client.
- Status – The status code the server returned to the user/client.
- Content length – The content length, in bytes, of the document sent to the user/client.
- Method – The request method used.
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI) – The location of a resource on the server.
- Query string of the URI – Anything after the question mark in a URI.
- Protocol – The transport protocol and version used.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third parties outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, and for the following reasons:
- We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the FBI Dallas Citizens Academy Alumni Association if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of FBI Dallas Citizens Academy Alumni Association, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Any additional questions concerning this policy should be directed to us via the Contact page, which can be located by clicking HERE