The FBI Dallas Citizens Academy Alumni Association (FBI Dallas CAAA) is dedicated to supporting the mission of the FBI in its outreach programs within the community and serve alongside them as private sector ambassadors for education and preparedness to ensure a safer America. The FBI Dallas CAAA is a private, nonprofit organization that is separate and apart from the FBI.
The Scholarship Program
The Scholarship Program was established in 2013 and is offered to a current high school senior, college freshman or college sophomore who is in good academic standing, demonstrates leadership, community service, is of good character, and interested in pursuing a career in law enforcement/criminal justice. The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded in two installments of $500.
- US citizenship
- State of Texas resident
- High school senior, college freshman or college sophomore (in 2018-2019 school year)
- 3.0 grade point average or higher
- Attending or planning to attend a 2- or 4-year college/university in the Fall of 2019
- Dependents of FBI employees are not eligible to apply
- Applications are available at www.fbidallascaaa.org (link below).
- Application packets must be received by March 31, 2019 via email at email@example.com or by mail to the address below.
- Complete application packets will contain the following: application form, two letters of recommendation, copy of most recent transcript and an essay.
The recipient will be announced in April 2019. He or she will receive the first installment upon providing documentation of registration from the college/university stated on their application. The second installment will be provided upon registration documentation for the second semester.
If you have any questions or would like an application sent directly to you, please contact David Gilster, Dallas FBI CAAA Scholarship Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Dallas Citizens Academy Alumni Association
P.O. Box 703421
Dallas, TX 75370-3421